Thursday, November 8, 2018

This 'n That Thursdays: Getting Cozy for Fall

From The Inspired Room

For me, the word "cozy" always comes to mind whenever autumn arrives.  I love the cooler weather and warmer colors of my favorite season.  This time of the year puts me in the mood to browse cozy autumnal images, so feel free to join me as I enjoy scenes that celebrate fall:

A comfy oversized sweater and scarf in autumn colors:

From Sortra

A hot beverage, a favorite book, and a warm wrap:

From Canadian Wildlife Federation

A woven basket full of plaid blankets in autumn hues:

From We Heart It


Fall leaves illuminated by flickering candlelight:

From Best Animations

A contemporary but cozy fall book nook:

From Daily Dream Decor

A colorful throw and basket of gourds for a front porch rocker:


More snug seasonal seating in the yard:


A luxurious little home library bathed in glowing candlelight:

From trendhmdcr

A freshly baked fall treat in front of a crackling fire:

From SICO

🍂📙🍁☕🍂🍪🍁🌰🍂🍎🍁👢🍂📙🍁☕🍂🍪🍁🌰🍂🍎🍁

Have a lovely and cozy fall day!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment