March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: Los Poblanos Lavender Bath Products


I am obsessed with lavender.  I absolutely love the fragrance, and always try to find lavender-scented soaps and lotions to use at home.  The first day of our trip to New Mexico was spent at Los Poblanos Inn, which is a working lavender farm as well as an inn.  They make a variety of lavender products, and stock their rooms with several of their bath products for guests to try.  Naturally, I was thrilled!  I used all five of the options provided, and love them all.  The farm has a gift shop, and products are available online, so I will be ordering many of their products soon, including the lotion, shampoo, conditioner (each $12 for 8 ounces), and liquid hand soap ($18 for 8 ounces).  We brought a couple of their bar soaps home with us (piñon and lavender honey, $12 each)), and although I have not yet had a chance to use them, I am sure I will adore them as well.  If you too love lavender, I suggest trying their Lavender Traveler Gift Set:


For just $20, you can try four of their lavender bath products and choose which ones you like the most, although I can almost guarantee that you will want them all!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment