|From Fresh Wallpapers HD|
That's right, more spring shoes this week! Both Modcloth and Anthropologie are always good sources of unique apparel, and they did not disappoint in the shoe department. Take a look at these cuties:
1) Hare She Goes Again Loafers ($108.99) - are these not the best shoes for Easter ever? That cute bunny face, the pastel pink, even the floral fabric lining all sing spring to me!
2) Second Prances Rain Boots ($49.99) - no need to worry about April showers when you can stylishly strut your stuff in these pretty rain boots festooned with delicate May flowers!
3) Riveting Ribbets Heels ($139.99) - okay, I'll admit that these heels may only appeal to the most daringly eccentric types, but if you really want to make a statement this spring just think of the eye-popping entrance you could make in these cuties!
4) Sanchita Pink Cactus Sneaker Slides ($338) - I love the desert southwest, so I could see myself wearing these colorful pink and turquoise slides with the cushy metallic leather lining (they are also available in a neutral black and cognac color for a slightly lower price)
5) Aigle Miss Juliette Printed Rain Boots ($228) - these durable slip-on rain boots feature a floral print in subtle colors, and will allow you to spiffily stride through puddles for years to come!
6) Startas Magnolia Sneakers ($68) - magnolias are a favorite spring flower here in the South (the early varieties are in bloom right now), so these fancy floral sneakers could be considered an essential item of spring apparel for the well-dressed woman anywhere below the Mason-Dixon line!
These are just a few of the many cute shoes available for spring right now (check out both websites for even more options). However, I think it may be time for me to step away from fancy footwear, before a newfound passion becomes a full-blown obsession. I know that my wallet, my closet, and my husband will thank me!