April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Maine Sea Bags


I recently saw an ad for Maine Sea Bags which aroused my curiosity, so I just had to check out their website.  This company creates bags of all sorts from recycled boat sails, which is a clever re-use idea and great for the environment.  There are a variety of design options, both in type of bag and print theme.  Since my husband studies crustaceans, I focused on the lobster and crab selections.  Here are just a few that I loved:


1) Lobster Portfolio Case ($95)


2) Red Lobster Print Wristlet ($30)


3) White on Blue Crab Tote ($160-$180)

🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋

In addition to the crustaceans, the bags are available in other marine life and nautical prints, as well as stars, stripes, plaids, and more!  There is even a selection of non-bag items for purchase.  Check out the website and you may find your own perfect sea bag!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment