April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Appleseed's Paisley Jacket


For some reason I am obsessed with this Paisley Jacket ($99.99) from Appleseed's, possibly because this woman's coloring is similar to my own and I think she looks fabulous in her outfit.  I normally do not like polyester clothing, especially those that need to be dry-cleaned, but the color, pattern, and style of this jacket really appeal to me (it also comes in a paisley pattern of cool colors, but I prefer the warm tones).  I even like the zip front despite the fact that I am notorious for wearing out zippers pretty quickly.  While I don't think I am willing to pay full price, if this jacket ever goes on sale I would be really tempted to add it to my wardrobe!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment