April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Sakkas Paisley Pashmina Shawl


Recently for some inexplicable reason I have become obsessed with paisley patterns.  In my opinion, more than any other print, paisley treads a very fine line between gorgeous and ghastly.  When done well, however, this pattern can bring a vibrant but subtle elegance to any interior or outfit.  I am drawn to paisleys in rich jewel tones, especially ones with lots of red, as red is my favorite color.  I have been looking for a warm and attractive lightweight layer to wear indoors during these cooler months, and when I saw the Sakkara Paisley Pashmina Shawl on Amazon, I knew I had to have it.  It doesn't hurt that the price is a mere $15.99, and the shawl comes in a variety of colors.  I am looking forward to lounging about the house in style when my pretty paisley shawl arrives!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment