April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Pier 1 Dog-Themed Dinnerware Collections


I have a bone to pick with you, Pier 1!  I recently discovered the delightful dog-themed Christmas dinnerware on your website, and I was beyond excited to see a Dalmatian on the Park Avenue Puppies collection.  The treat platter ($19.95) has a Dalmatian, the oval platter ($29.95) has a Dalmatian, the mug ($7.95) has a Dalmatian, and the musical cookie tin ($14.95) has a Dalmatian.


There is even a Park Avenue Puppies doormat ($49.95) with a Dalmatian!  But where, oh where, is the Dalmatian on the salad plate ($7.95)?  So I've purchased some platters and mugs, but I just can't bring myself to buy the salad plates because of their Dalmatian-lessness.  But don't let that stop anyone else out there who loves dogs and Christmas, because this collection really is fabulous.  There is also another collection called Christmas Puppies (salad plates and stemless wine glasses) that is equally cute (but again, no Dalmatians).


Okay, now that I've aired my grievance, I really have to say "Thank you!" to Pier 1 for offering these doggie Christmas dinnerware collections to all of us dog lovers -- what a great holiday gift!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment