April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Helena Fountain


The Grandin Road catalog is one of my favorites because I love the brightly hued home décor items featured in each issue.  This month's catalog is full of ideas for creating a fun and colorful outdoor living space.  One piece I would really enjoy in my outdoor space is the Helena Fountain ($299).  Made of durable resin, the urn resembles a glazed ceramic pot, and is available in a choice of four colors (blue, orange, red, or yellow).


The Helena Fountain is 24 inches tall and 21 inches in diameter, but weighs only 14 pounds without water, so it is easily moved.  It plugs into any standard outlet and is a self-contained unit (water is recirculated by an internal pump).  With all of these practical features, the only difficulty I can see with this fountain is trying to decide which color I like best!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment