April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Sauria Cakestands


I think a lot of children go through a dinosaur obsession phase, and I was certainly one of them.  I happened to prefer the herbivores to the carnivores (the stegosaurus was my favorite), and I am still rather fond of these extinct reptilian giants.  Naturally I was delighted to discover the Sauria Cakestands ($130 each) from the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) Store.  While there is no stegosaurus, both the triceratops and the brontosaurus are represented, and I am almost as fond of those two species as I am of my favorite.  Best of all, if you become a member of the museum, you will get 20% off of any purchase (plus other benefits in addition to supporting MoMA).  Any celebration would be much more fun and festive with one or both of these cake stands on display!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment