April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Eastern Accents Monogrammed Christmas Stocking


I haven't had a monogrammed Christmas stocking since I was a child, and I think it may be time to remedy that situation.  The Eastern Accents Coastal Tidings Crabby Spa Stocking ($59.99) from AllModern would be a great choice, since I am always on the lookout for anything with a crustacean theme.  Should I decide to forego a monogram, the Eastern Accents holiday stockings come in a variety of additional designs.  Both the Nordic Holiday Red Nose Stocking ($60) and the North Pole Sweet Friends Stocking ($95) appeal to me.  With so many wonderful stockings available, I think I just might have to celebrate Christmas more than just once a year!

             

No comments:

Post a Comment