March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Indigo Rug from King Ranch Saddle Shop


I normally prefer warm colors, but for some reason I find myself attracted to shades of blue and turquoise as we head into the fall season.  I have already commented on a lovely set of turquoise Dog Bookends, and this week I am obsessing over the Indigo Rug ($184) from King Ranch Saddle Shop.  The colors on this southwestern-style wool beauty are deep but the shades of turquoise keep it from being too dark.  The 30x60-inch rug can be used on the floor or as a wall hanging, and King Ranch Saddle Shop has many rug rail options available.  My favorite is the studded Wood Rug Rail ($71):


The beautiful Indigo Rug has me ready to start singing (in praise of) the blues!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment