April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

This 'n That Thursdays: Thanksgiving Dining Rooms

From 123RF

I recently read an online article featuring dining room décor tips, but unfortunately I did not care for any of the examples shown.  This motivated me to do a search for images of Thanksgiving dining rooms I did enjoy, which led to the following results:

From Country Living via Eat the Earth

From Traditional Home via Élan Redesign

From Jevinterior

From New Urban Homes

From A to Zebra Celebrations

From IROHU

While this Thanksgiving dining room is not for me, it is certainly unique:

From Decoist

All of the other looks range from very traditional colonial to quite minimalist modern, but each one evokes the feeling of Thanksgiving in a way I find pleasing.  Whatever dining room décor you have chosen, I hope you and your family have a most enjoyable Thanksgiving feast there!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment