April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Estate Turkey Tablecloth


This week I continue to set my dining room table for Thanksgiving with the help of Williams-Sonoma by covering said table with their elegant Estate Turkey Tablecloth.  The simple color scheme of brown and white will let the food take center stage -- the golden turkey, ruby red cranberry sauce, mellow orange of sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie, green vegetable of choice, even the buttery yellow of cornbread dressing will stand out on this cloth.  The Estate Turkey Napkins would have been the logical accompaniment, but since they are no longer available I would choose these Vintage Harvest Jacquard Napkins instead:


I like the fact that the table linens are not perfectly matched -- it creates a more casual look.  For more contrast I would use the Hemstitched Linen Place Mat in Chocolate to complement the other linens:


My Thanksgiving table is well on its way to welcoming guests to a bountiful holiday feast!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment