April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Colorful Equipale Chairs


Even though we recently purchased our future retirement house in the eco-friendly community of Serenbe here in Georgia, I still dream of having a home in New Mexico, perhaps a little summer place to escape the oppressively hot and humid days of midsummer in the South.  If that ever happens, I hope our southwestern escape has a porch where I can put a couple of these brightly colored equipale chairs from Crow's Nest.  There are two color choices, pink or green:

Equipale Chairs

My preference is for the green, and I love how that orange pillow just glows on the green chair in the picture at the top of the page.  Fans of the pink chair may like the look of the navy blue option:

Orange Zia Pillow and Navy Zia Pillow

Just a few more items from the same catalog and my New Mexico porch would be complete:

Plains Geometry Rug

This one would work with the pink equipale chair:

Rio Arriba Rug

River Run End Table

Desert Trail Candle Cylinders

For now we are not planning a move to New Mexico, but one of these days I know I will have a place in the Land of Enchantment, and it will include a colorfully furnished porch!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment