March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Favorite Fishs Eddy Finds


In February my husband and I visited Serenbe, an eco-friendly community in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, to take a look at the HGTV 2012 Green Home (more about that tomorrow).  While there, we stopped by a charming little shop called Twig, where I found and had to have a cute little pale blue cow creamer by Fishs Eddy (I collect creamers, in addition to far too many other things!).  This inspired me to check out Fishs Eddy's other creations, and I am now seriously coveting a few more of their charming items!  For example, the Farm Animals Glassware like the storage bowl shown below would be perfect in our funky farmhouse:


Dog lover that I am, I just can't resist these Dog Walker Mugs:


Then again, I am a big fan of Charley Harper's art, and this Charley Harper School of Fish Mug designed by Todd Oldham is pretty fantastic too:


I love color and I love Dalmatians, so I suppose it is not surprising that I also love this Polka Dot Dinnerware:


I'd better quit before I buy out the site, but just one more item -- this Dachshund Oval Platter is on sale and probably won't last long, so if I want it I had better get it now:


And to think I had never heard of Fishs Eddy before I found my cow creamer -- now I have to make up for lost time!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment