April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This 'n That Thursdays: Fiery Rug-Inspired Living Room

I just couldn't resist creating a style board for a living room designed around the Fiery Rug I mentioned yesterday.  I love the bold color combination of red, purple, orange, and grey, and in my opinion it works perfectly in a contemporary living room:

Clockwise from top left: Abstract Orange 3 from Naxart; Abstract Orange 2 from Naxart; Abstract Orange 1 from Naxart; UFO Contemporary 4-Light Floor Lamp from TheFurniture.com; Radinka Red End Table from Scandinavia; Orange Leather Club Chair from ebay; Spezia Sofa from Chiásso; Fuel Red Credenza from CB2; Isamu Noguchi Red Gloss Coffee Table from mydeco; Center: Fiery Rug from Boconcept; Background: Bamboo Flooring from Amazon.com
           
This room suits my tastes perfectly -- I am ready to move in right now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment