April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wish List Wednesdays: Fourth of July Weekend Wardrobe

The Fourth of July is on a Monday this year, making for a perfect three-day weekend.  Normally I have no interest in seaside locations, but my ideal getaway for this holiday would be to a little bed and breakfast in some cool, quiet coastal New England village where I could eat lobster, watch fireworks over the bay, and revel in the chilly temperatures before returning home to the sweltering South.  Of course I would have to buy the perfect wardrobe, and I found pretty much everything I could possibly want at Catalog Favorites. Here are the items I would choose:

(tank and pants only)



(in blue)
(in red)




Now that my wardrobe has been selected, all I have to do is find the perfect destination for my dream Fourth of July vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment