April 24th is International Guide Dog Day!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Pups on Pillows

From Double F Ranch Metal Art

While I am an ardent admirer of all animals, I have to admit that my main devotion is to dogs, with horses right on their heels (hence the name I use for blogging: CplusE = Canids + Equids).  I am always on the lookout for doggie design, and recently came across a few pillows plastered with pups that have been added to my wish list.

First up is the Naked Décor Super Dachshund Long Pillow:


It is indeed super, and reverses from a single large blue dog to many multicolored pups!

The Dogs 20" Pillow from CB2 has a quirky contemporary black and white canine print:


If you love lots of color and a modern take on country, then the Quilt of Dogs Pillow might just be for you:


How do I choose just one?  I may have to splurge on all three!  After all, my three couch potato canine companions are just as fond of sleeping on sofa pillows as this little cutie:

From justatibetanpup
     

No comments:

Post a Comment