April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wish List Wednesdays: Bear Table by Napalm

From Freshomezine

I suppose it must be obvious by now that when it comes to design, my preference is for anything nature-related, and also anything that is a bit unusual or odd.  It should come as no surprise, then, that when I saw this high-gloss, fire engine-red table with a base in the shape of a bear by a Russian design company called Napalm I was instantly smitten!  There is some confusion as to whether this table (which unfortunately no longer seems to be available) is a coffee or dining table.  Photos of the table in other finishes show dining chairs placed around it, however, so I have a feeling it is the latter.  Regardless of its function, the bear table is definitely the type of furniture I would welcome into my home!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment