April 29th is International Dance Day!

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Terrifying Tuesdays: My Favorite Mid-Century Scary Movies for Halloween

From Love This Pic

In case you did not notice, to the left of my blog page I have added a list of my favorite mid-century movies for Halloween.  In my opinion these old movies are some of the best creepy films to watch, although I have added a few that have some frightening or supernatural elements but are more comedic than horrific, just to give you a break from scares now and then.  I will add a new selection every day - we are up to three today.  Every week I will add a link to any of these movies that are available free online.  This week I have a link to the movie "Attack of the Crab Monsters" (1957) that you can watch on YouTube:

  

 I hope you have as much fun watching these old classics as I do! 👻🎃💀🐍👽

No comments:

Post a Comment