Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark Dog Mug

We are only just getting started on unpacking our unbelievably huge amount of belongings that arrived not long ago from Georgia after we sold our house there, and I certainly do not need any more mugs, but how could a Dalmatian lover like myself possibly resist the Peppermint Bark Dog Mug ($12.95) from Williams Sonoma featuring their iconic Dalmatian?  The 19-ounce mug made of high-fired porcelain is perfect for the upcoming holiday season, and will probably be about the only holiday décor we will be able to find before Christmas at the relatively slow rate we are unpacking right now!  Somewhere in those piles of boxes are various tins from the Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark collection, including the adorable Peppermint Bark Dog Tin, but for this year these mugs will be our Christmas Dalmatians.  Williams Sonoma has also introduced Dalmatian-shaped Bark Dog Marshmallow Mugtoppers, but I don't think I could bring myself to eat one - they are just too cute!

How could I possibly eat one of these cuties?

No comments:

Post a Comment