Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Hygge Collection Cozy Fireplace by Olivia Gibbs 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle

I normally prefer to buy 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzles because I like the challenge, but when I saw the Hygge Collection Cozy Fireplace by Olivia Gibbs 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle from KI Puzzles ($17.99 on Amazon), I just could not resist!  Not only is this cozy image perfect for a chilly autumn day, it even comes with a Wood Sage and Sea Salt scented candle to burn as you set about putting this cozy jigsaw puzzle together.  There are two other puzzles available in this Hygge Collection (both options can be viewed if you check out the link above) which also come with their own unique scented candle.  I can't wait to start working on this puzzle, sipping a hot cup of tea while enjoying the aroma of the scented candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment