Sunday, May 16, 2021

Weekend Wardrobe: 2021 Outfit of the Week #14

The chives that I planted last year are flowering profusely at the moment, and the bees love it.

I have been spending a lot of time getting my garden planted lately (mostly vegetables and herbs, with a few flowers included to keep the bees and the hummingbirds happy), so today's post will be a short one.  I did make a trip into town last week, mainly to pick up more garden supplies, and this is the outfit I wore:

Clockwise from top left: PegsVintageShop Single Strand Red Glass Bead Necklace (similar to mine); Torrid Navy Slub Open Front Cardigan in Peacoat (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); No Nonsense Women's Flat Knit Crew Socks in Denim Blue; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; HDE Women's Jeans Jeggings Five Pocket Stretch Denim Pants in Red (similar to mine); Talbots 3/4-Sleeve Bateau Neck Rose of Sharon Print Tee in Pink (no longer available); Center: Walmart Skinny Faux Leather Belt in Pink.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The weather is really starting to heat up here, and my outfit was a bit warm in the afternoon - I think it is about time to start wearing short-sleeved or even sleeveless tops under a light jacket or cardigan.  It is still chilly in the mornings and in air-conditioned stores, so I like to have a second top layer just in case.  

I hope to get pretty much all of my planting done this week, except for one raised bed that will take me a while to fill with soil before I can use it.  My husband will be here at the end of the month, just before Memorial Day, and it will be so wonderful to finally see him again!  Now that we are both vaccinated we can finally finish moving from Georgia to New Mexico.  If all goes according to plan our move will be complete in the fall.  Slowly but surely life seems to be returning to normal - hopefully the rest of the world will see a return to normal as well!  Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment