Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Secret Stretch Straight Leg Crops from Chico's


I have been looking for a replacement for my favorite pair of faded denim crop pants, which have finally reached a stage of decrepitude that means their usefulness even as barn pants will soon come to an end.  A recent trip to check out the July sale at our local Chico's led to the discovery of their Secret Stretch Straight Leg Crop Pants (on sale for $39) in Chambray, and I think I have finally found my solution!  These lightweight cotton, rayon, and spandex crops are comfortable and cool for summer, and should make great travel pants for my upcoming trip back to New Mexico.  I actually liked them so much I bought two pairs (they are on sale for half price, after all!).  Check out all of the items on sale at Chico's and you too may find something that you can't live without!


No comments:

Post a Comment