March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: A Dalmatian Raincoat and an Equestrian Dress!


While I have browsed the Boden website in the past I have never purchased anything from this company before.  Then I received a catalog from them for the first time this week, and immediately found two items I could not live without!  Since I recently suffered through celebrated a birthday, and had already decided I would treat myself to some new apparel that I would normally consider out of my price range if I found something I really liked, these two items are now on their way.


I have been looking for a new raincoat for years, but have had a hard time finding one I really liked.  Luckily for me, Boden offers the Anya Waterproof Mac ($190) in Dalmatian Spot.  Those of you who read my blog at all know that I am a Dalmatian fanatic, so this raincoat seems to be tailor-made (!) for me.  Normally blue is not my first color choice, but I am happy to make an exception if it means I get to own a well-made waterproof coat in a fun print featuring my favorite dog breed!


The other offering I could not resist is the Phoebe Jersey Dress ($90) in Mariner Blue Gallop, which is a lovely equestrian print.  While I have never been interested in competitive riding, I am a horse lover and owner, so once again I am willing to purchase apparel in blue because the print is perfect for me.  Best of all, first-time buyers from the Boden catalog get 20% off their purchases, and any order over $49 comes with free shipping.  For me, these two finds are a fantastic birthday gift!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment