Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Cute Canine Tea Cozies

From Bali Hotel Pearl

We have entered the Year of the Dog, according to the Chinese lunar calendar, and I am obsessing over all things dog-related, especially if a Dalmatian is involved!  I recently found a couple of cute dog-themed tea cozies on the Devotea website which I would be happy to own:


First up, of course, is the Seeing Spots Tea Cozy ($31.95 for medium), which seems to have been designed with me in mind!


I love the cute pups, including Dalmatians, on the Caffeinated Canines Tea Cozy ($27.95 for medium), and red is my favorite color.


Since I am also a horse lover, I couldn't resist including the fun Horse of Another Color Tea Cozy ($29.95 for medium) on my list of favorites - even though there are no dogs involved, every Dalmatian lover knows that this breed and horses were made for each other (Dalmatians were historically used as carriage or coach dogs)!

Even if you are not interested in dogs or horses, check out the Devotea website for dozens of different tea cozy designs, including other animals, florals, modern and old-fashioned prints, holiday designs, and many more.  The site also carries a variety of teas (I am going to have to try some of the Ashbys of London Teas soon), as well as teapots and other tea-related accessories (and they even carry coffee and kitchen items too)!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment