April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Favorite Finds from Creations & Collections, Ltd.


Occasionally I receive a catalog called Creations & Collections, Ltd., which features unique gifts with a mostly masculine vibe.  While I have no interest in sports or political memorabilia, or replicas of motorized vehicles, there are always a few objects representing the animal kingdom that catch my fancy.  Here are my favorites from the latest issue of this catalog:


I love the rustic whimsy of this Recycled Metal Moose Candle Holder ($59.95), which stands an impressive 15 inches tall.


I find this Ceramic Whale Pitcher ($36.95) quite appealing, and it seems sturdy enough to be practical as well.


For some inexplicable reason I am fascinated by rhinoceroses.  Rhino Bookends ($29.95) would be the perfect way to bring these large perissodactyls into my home, and they would serve a useful purpose as well!  And if that is not enough rhinoceros awesomeness to satisfy me, there is always this impressive Rhino Sculpture ($34.95):

             

No comments:

Post a Comment