April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

This 'n That Thursdays: Birch Lane Lodge Style Living Room

From Birch Lane

I recently discovered Birch Lane, a home décor website, and was quite impressed with what they have to offer.  Their furniture is mostly traditional, which is attractive but not really my preference.  However, I did find quite a few items more suited to a rustic lodge look, and I do enjoy that style.  Take a look at the living room style board I put together from the Birch Lane collection:

Clockwise from left to right: Newberry Side Table; Fletcher Sofa; Newberry Coffee Table; Louise Wool & Jute Pillow Cover; Risa Wool & Jute Pillow Cover; Antlered Deer Framed Print; grommet top Lola Curtain Panels in Flax; Owl Framed Print; Angelique Bowl; Surrey Table Lamp; Fletcher Love Seat; Center: large Industry Mirror; Center background: Farrah Rug.

This look makes me feel like I am back in the Rocky Mountains, warm and cozy by a crackling fire in a sturdy lodge-style home while snow falls soft and silent outside.  I do miss those mountains, even in the winter!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment