April 28th is Save the Frogs Day!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

This 'n That Thursdays: UO Living Room Wish List

From HGTV

The official floor plan for the HGTV 2014 Urban Oasis has been posted, and it is not that much different from the floor plan I mentioned in an earlier post:

From Atlanta Skyrise Blog

Be sure to check out the time lapse photos of the UO construction progress.  It will be a real race to the finish line for this project to be completed by the official start of the sweepstakes entry period on August 28th!

As promised, today I am presenting my UO living room style board based on furnishings from AllModern:

Clockwise from top: Knoll SM Sofa in Volo Leather Ayers Rock (photo from Vastu); Oggetti Showtime Coffee Table; Knoll SM2 Chair in Volo Leather Ayers Rock with Classic Boucle Neutral seat and back cushions; ARTERIORS Home Trump Wood/Rustic Iron Floor Lamp; Urbia IE Series Cone End Table; DwellStudio Hans Leather Chaise in Reynolds Caramel with French Oak leg finish; Ren-Wil Gold Rush by Charlene Lynch Painting Print on Canvas; Urbia Naturals Freeform Console Table; Center background: Noble House Elegant Beige Rug.

I am sure the actual Urban Oasis décor will be much more modern in style than my design, but I am still enjoying creating my ideal spaces.  Next week I will show my version of the guest bedroom, which is very different from the rest of the rooms I have done.  HGTV should also be revealing the completed UO by then, so it will be fun to see just how much my ideas differ from those of designer Lindsay Pumpa!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment