Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Pier 1 Elephant Parade Table Linens


I indulged in some serious shopping last week, and found quite a few items on my wish list.  My best find was a new summer purse from Steinmart in a dark tan leather with lots of zippered compartments.


I have been searching for the perfect purse for quite a while now, so I was delighted with this purchase.  I also found a couple of new outdoor pillows at Walmart that bring just the right touch of summer to our front porch chairs (I can finally put away the forest green knit pillows with the wintry pine tree pattern!).


But since I am so obsessed with tablescapes right now, for me my most exciting finds were from Pier 1 Imports.  I could not resist their Elephant Parade Table Runner (on sale now for $31.96) and Napkins (on sale for $3.16 each) shown at the top of the page.  Having recently found a recipe for the perfect chicken curry, I now can't wait to set an India-themed table which will feature this dish, and these new table linens are a great starting place.  Hopefully I will be posting this tablescape next month!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment