April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Grandin Road Seaside Hook Rugs and Pillows


I've brought colorful and summery home décor to the outdoors in my last two Wish List Wednesdays posts, so this week I am turning my attention to the great indoors.  Grandin Road offers up some vibrant Seaside Hook Rugs and Pillows (above) in the always popular coastal theme, and I have to say that I'm hooked! Crustaceans are a theme in our house, and I am especially drawn to the crab design.  The lovely turquoise blue and orange color is my favorite,

Blue Crab Pillow $39; Blue Crab 2'x3' Rug $79
(Blue Crab 2.5'x8' Runner is also available for $169)

but it also comes in a very patriotic red, white, and blue:

Red Crab Rug

If you are looking to add some coastal color to your home, why not check out these rugs and pillows?
             

No comments:

Post a Comment