April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Daniel Lyons Horse Charm Bracelet


When I was a teen charm bracelets were all the rage, and I still adore them.  But while I appreciate the sentimental value of a bracelet chock full of keepsake charms, personally I prefer one a bit more restrained -- like this utterly gorgeous Daniel Lyons Horse Charm Bracelet from Uno Alla Volta.  All six of the charms are horses, but in three different styles and colors.  At $175 I think this charm bracelet really is something best received as a special gift rather than a self-indulgent purchase.  However, Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and if this beautiful bracelet is on your wish list, you may want to start dropping hints to that special someone now!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment