April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Charleston Gardens Signs

From Charleston Gardens ($50)

In a world where everyone seems to be clamoring over the latest technology, I sometimes feel as if I am being left behind.  I don't want to be on Twitter or Facebook or the like, I don't want to be available by phone 24/7, I don't feel the need to check my e-mails every day, and I don't want to read books or watch movies on a computer screen.  I know that this is a very old-fashioned attitude, but frankly, I don't care.  Now I've found a couple of wall signs from Charleston Gardens that accurately express my view of life.  You can keep your cell phones, iPads, apps, and social networking -- as long as I have a library, a garden, and some solitude my world is complete!

From Charleston Gardens ($50)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment