April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Winter Solstice Animal Dessert Plates


'Tis the season of many holidays, and one that rarely seems to get much attention is the Winter Solstice on December 21st.  I for one am always happy to see the end of short winter days and the return of more sunlight, so I may just have to put together an easy dinner in honor of this occasion for my husband and myself this year.  I have already found some ideas for a simple celebration, but I have to admit that my initial inspiration came from these lovely Winter Solstice Animal Dessert Plates from West Elm.  They are even on sale at $5.99 each, so one each of the four designs costs less than $24!  I have already ordered mine, and they are supposed to be here in time for December 21st.  Now all I have to do is decide what to have for dessert!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment