April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

On the Homefront: Carrying on with the Blog

Christmas 2010
Christmas 2011

While I don't have the heart to decorate for Christmas this year after losing my sweet Diamond, I have decided to continue blogging again, mostly because I already have some posts written and ready to go.  I wrote these before I lost my little girl, so I may or may not continue with Christmas comments after I post these, but I started this blog mostly because of Diamond (while she recovered from cruciate ligament surgery) and I intend to keep it going in her honor.  This has always been a sort of personal (but not private) journal for me, so I can't think of a better place to keep my beloved dog's memories alive in addition to storing information of interest to me.  Tomorrow it will be back to blogging as usual, from now on dedicated to my little girl Diamond.

Gia, Ruby, and Diamond with my husband (Christmas 2011)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment