April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Tropical Vacation


What could possibly be on my wish list the day after Christmas?  How about a nice warm tropical vacation getaway!  With the start of winter, it would be delightful to fly off to a place like the fourteen-acre Olivia d'Windrift estate on a quiet Cat Island cove in the Bahamas.  I have been to the tropics many times -- several trips to Hawaii, once to Fiji, and I actually lived in the Caribbean for over a year when I was a graduate student -- but I have never been to the Bahamas, and I think it is time to remedy that situation!


From VacationKey.com

Olivia d'Windrift Estate (From Tripmondo)

So, is anyone else ready for some tropical cocktails on a Bahamian beach?

The Bahamian Goombay Smash (from CaterBid)
             

No comments:

Post a Comment