April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: OHEA Smart Bed

From The Huffington Post

Ever since the vacuum cleaner that sweeps floors on its own was developed, it was only a matter of time before someone came up with the idea of a bed that makes itself.  The OHEA Smart Bed is sheer genius!  Bed making is one of the most tedious and unrewarding of chores, because the bed just gets messed up again at the end of the day, so leaving this task to the bed just makes sense.  Since I have only seen this in operation on the video, I am not sure how much effort on my part will be required for this to work -- sheets topped with blankets may have to be rearranged before the robotic arm can finish the job -- but I am certainly willing to give the OHEA Smart Bed a try!  Unfortunately, this product is not yet on the market, but I will be keeping an eye out for it.  I wonder if they need testers?  I will gladly volunteer, especially if we get to keep the test bed!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment