Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wish List Wednesdays: Valentine's Day Red Heart Pendant Necklace from Chico's

Necklaces are about the only jewelry that I wear (except for a few favorite cuff bracelets), and I have an impressive collection, but if I were looking for a new necklace then the Valentine's Day Red Heart Pendant from Chico's ($39.50, but currently on sale for 25% off) would be at the top of my list.  I love the simplicity, the pendant style, and most of all the adjustable length, since one of my biggest problems with necklaces is trying to match the necklace length to the necklines of my tops.  Multiple layers and thick sweaters in colder weather call for longer necklaces, so one that adjusts means that I could wear this pendant more often no matter what outfit I am wearing.  I think it may be time to drop a few hints to a certain someone about a perfect Valentine's Day gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment