March 27th is Manatee Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This 'n That Thursdays: Pendleton Fall Fashion Wardrobe

From Pendleton

Normally I am not very interested in fashion, but the new fall collection from Pendleton really appeals to me, with intriguing colors and a look that is comfortable and casual.  I decided to do something that I never do, which is put together my ideal selection for a fall fashion wardrobe.  I chose eleven apparel items from Pendleton that I feel would get me through the season in style (although it may strain my budget a bit!):

Clockwise from top left: Boyfriend Slim Jeans in Cool Blue; Washable Merino Classic Turtleneck in  Camel heather and Red Ochre Heather; Casey Stretch Cords in Camel; Non-Iron Fitted Bridgette ShirtBarn Blanket Skirt; Short Sleeve V-Neck Tee in Faded Indigo Heather and Red Ochre Heather; Zipster Vest in Faded Indigo Heather; Tee-Shirt Dress in Red; Center: Pinyon Jacquard Duster.

The necklace from Pendleton that I described in yesterday's post would accessorize these items nicely, as would some comfortable Shortie Slouch Boots in Cafe/Chocolate and the big, roomy Leather Melissa Satchel:


One-stop shopping from the Pendleton catalog and my autumn wardrobe would be complete.  In a perfect world, it really would be this easy!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment