April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This 'n That Thursdays: Mum's the Word!

From Wendy's Flowers

Lately I have noticed a lot of home décor and even fashion items with a chrysanthemum theme.  For example, check out the latest Gump's catalog, which includes a rug, pillows, and even dinnerware featuring this lovely fall flower.  Since I was not able to download the images from Gump's, I decided to search for more examples of the chrysanthemum craze.  Here are a few of my finds:

From La Différence

From Beyond the Vine

From RoomStore

From Design Public

From innamorarsi

From Bed Bath & Beyond

From TotalBedroom.com

From The Company Store

From Bobby Berk Home

From Nordstrom

From Donna Karan Home Collections (no longer available)

From art.com

From deviantART

From Viva Terra

From Faviewer

From Etsy

I'm certainly not going to keep mum about this trend -- chrysanthemums are all the rage right now, and I'm all for it!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment