April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wish List Wednesdays: Mikasa Autumn Nights Dinnerware


A couple of days ago I was checking out some of my favorite blogs and saw a post on Home Is Where the Boat Is entitled "Fall Is a Southerner's Reward for Surviving Summer", which is a quote credited to James Farmer.  Living in Georgia, I found this quote to be especially apt!  Several links to past autumn posts were featured, and one in particular caught my eye.  It showcased Autumn Nights Dinnerware by Mikasa, and I was instantly smitten.  In fact, I decided I just had to order a set!  I checked out the Mikasa website and was delighted to find that this dinnerware is one of their Deals of the Week, on sale for $79.99 (normally $119.99) for a 16-piece set.  Of course I placed my order, and look forward to setting a beautiful autumn table when the season finally arrives (I can't wait!).
             

No comments:

Post a Comment