August 26th is National Dog Day!

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wish List Wednesdays: Pumpkin Fair Isle Sweater from Serengeti


Autumn apparel has begun to make an appearance, and as autumn is my favorite season I always look forward to shopping for fall clothing.  My first purchase this year was the Pumpkin Fair Isle Sweater ($59.95-$69.95) from Serengeti, and I could not be more delighted with it.  I have been looking for a fall-themed Fair Isle sweater similar to the popular wool versions from Kiel James Patrick, but without the spooky price tag, and I finally found one!

My sweater is a cozy, soft cotton/acrylic blend rather than wool, but I actually prefer cotton as I am slightly allergic to wool and also find wool sweaters to be way too warm most of the time.  The fit is neither too loose nor too tight, and suits my rather hard-to-fit body type of overly broad shoulders and long torso (I normally end up buying tops a size too large to fit my shoulders and torso so the sleeves are usually too long and the waist too loose, but that is not the case with this sweater).

I am looking forward to cooler weather even more now, so that I can finally wear this lovely sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment