Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wish List Wednesdays: A Couple of Lovely Tops and Socks for Fall


Fall is my favorite time of year to shop for clothes because I can find so many items in my preferred autumnal colors.  I treated myself to a couple of new tops recently that I just had to share, especially as they both feature animal print patterns, which are also a favorite of mine! Shown above is the Who's Who Sweater ($89.95) from Coldwater Creek in Spice Multi with an allover owl print.  This relaxed lightweight 100% cotton sweater is perfect for early autumn, and the owls are adorable, as you can see in the image below:

I found the Playful Foxes Striped Top ($34.99) shown below on the Serengeti website.  It is a three-quarter sleeve cotton tee with an allover fox print on an off-white background with gold stripes.

The foxes printed on this top are just as cute as the owls on the sweater shown above:

To complement these two new tops I decided I just had to add some new socks as well.  The Spirited Season Socks ($14.95 each) from Coldwater Creek were originally available in three different prints, but now only the fox print is still available (of course I purchased the owl print and the fox print socks!):

We had a lot of rain today, which is wreaking havoc with my internet connection, so I will get this published now while I still can.  I hope you are enjoying fall as much as I am - it is by far my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment