Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wish List Wednesdays: L.L. Bean Women's Sunwashed Shorts

I have been looking to add some new shorts to my wardrobe that are comfortable and casual but nice enough to wear into town if necessary.  The L.L. Bean Women's Sunwashed Shorts ($39.95, in denim or canvas) check off all of these boxes and even come in colors that I prefer (I am trying to slowly increase the number of apparel items in rust-colored and light to medium denim shades in my wardrobe, as I find these colors to be more flattering to my coloring now).

The canvas shorts shown above are in a color called Copper Brown, while the denim shorts below are the Medium Wash color.  Both canvas and denim are super soft and a comfortable relaxed fit, especially the pre-washed denim.  These shorts sit as the waist rather than slightly below, which is better for me as I am long-waisted.  I would love to see the canvas shorts become available in an olive hue, which is another color that suits my complexion, and I will probably buy the Coastal Tan color as well.  That should be more than enough pairs of shorts to get me through the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment