Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wish List Wednesdays: MIUZMORE Pot Lid Holder and Spoon Rest

For me, one of the minor but annoying things about stovetop cooking is where to put your pot lid once the liquid in a pot has come to a boil.  The lid is hot and usually dripping with moisture, and I prefer not to place it on the countertop where it will make a mess.  I would rather place the lid with the inside facing up so that it does not stick to the counter, but trying to manipulate the hot lid with a potholder so that the top faces down can be hard.  However, I have finally found a solution to this lid problem, and it is the MIUZMORE Pot Lid Holder and Spoon Rest (a mere $7.99 for this ingenious gadget!).  When folded flat it can easily be stored away in a drawer until needed.  To use this device, simply fold the lid holder up and place on your countertop, as shown below:

The convenient slots for multiple spoons, spatulas, etc., means that I no longer have to have a spoon rest on the counter anymore either.  When you are done cooking, simply wash the pot lid holder, fold it up, and put it away until needed again.  I am so pleased with this clever little gadget - I wish I had discovered it sooner.  Sometimes it really is the little things that make life more pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment