April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

This 'n That Thursdays: Beautiful Outdoor Seating Areas

From Lushome

The official start of summer is only two weeks away, and in our neck of the woods summer temperatures have already arrived.  The weather lately has been alternating between warm sunny days and mild rainy ones, so lawns and gardens are lush with greenery and colorful flowers right now.  All of this natural loveliness has had me thinking about comfortable outdoor seating areas suitable for surveying the scenery.  Of course here in Georgia one immediately thinks of the classic wooden rocking chairs lined up on the verandah, as seen in the image at the top of the page, but I was curious about options beyond the porch.  Here are some images I found of more outdoor seating ideas for garden viewing:

From beBee

From DIYSite.Tips

From Ultimate Christophe Home Inspiration

From Casa & Diseño

From Garden Decors

From Shelterness

From Home Designing

From Houzz

I think this idea is my favorite:

From DIY Garden

It's time for me to get outside and enjoy my own garden for a little while right now!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment