March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Seasonal Style: Summer Burgundy and White Stripes

From Vogue

My life is totally crazy right now, but fortunately my sister is slowly improving, so I thought I would pop in on my blog for a quick Seasonal Style post.  Summer is officially here, and I found myself drawn to the flowing burgundy and white striped dress shown above.  This dress looks cool and comfortable, but provides plenty of coverage which makes it suitable for almost any summer situation.

From Interior Charm

What I like about the room shown above is that it takes the burgundy and white stripes and raises them to a whole new level with the addition of pale grey and a light citrusy green.  Imagine the model shown above wearing accessories in either of those accent colors (or even both!).  The versatility of her outfit increases greatly, and it would still be perfect for summer.  I may just have to explore a wardrobe color palette in burgundy, white, light grey, and citrus green some time in the near future (but not until I get back home).  Happy summer, everyone!
               

1 comment:

  1. Pat's already thinking of a tablescape using those colors on the wall.....glad things are better. We've been thinking of you. Sending you (and your sister) kind thoughts. Katie and Pat

    ReplyDelete