March 27th is Manatee Appreciation Day!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Wonders: Dalmatian Jokes!


I've decided that this will be Dalmatian week, so to start things off here are a few Dalmatian jokes!  A little humor now and then is a great thing, and I found these very amusing:

Why are Dalmatians no good at "Hide and Seek"?  Because they are always spotted!

A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past.  Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog.  The children started to discuss the dog's duties.
"They use him to keep the crowds back," said one youngster.
"No," said another, "he's just for good luck."
"I know!" said a third...
"They use him to find the fire hydrant!"

An older, tired-looking Dalmatian dog wandered into my yard the other day.  I could tell from his collar, veterinarian tags, and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.  He calmly came over to me wagging his tail.  I gave him a few pats on his head.  He then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the hall, curled up on my leather couch, and fell asleep.  An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.
The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside, resumed his spot on the couch, and slept for about two hours.  This continued off and on for several weeks.
Curious, one day I pinned a note to his collar reading: "I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."
The next day the dog arrived again for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: "He lives in a home with six children, two under the age of three.  Can I come with him tomorrow?"

By glessingerk

Go ahead and laugh it up -- it's good for you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment